How far along? 27 weeks...only 10 weeks left until I'm full term and 13 weeks until my due date! Time is absolutely flying by!
Size of Baby? 14.5 inches from crown to heel and weighs about 2 pounds!
Total Weight Gain? 13 lbs...according to my healthy weight gain chart I should have only gained 12 lbs, so I'm just barely over. I need to be careful though, because it's getting easier to over eat the further along I get! I am TRYING to always stay aware that not only do I need to be eating fairly healthy, but it's not good for the baby to under eat or over eat. My pregnancy is kind of weird. There are meals where I have to make myself eat because I'm just not hungry, then there are those meals where I have to make myself stop eating.
Maternity Clothes? I just bought my first maternity dress last weekend. I have a feeling I'm going to be buying much more in the near future though!
Gender? Still a girl!
Movement? Every week movements are getting much more often and much stronger. It's weird because I might have a day where I don't feel too much and then the next day I swear she moves around the ENTIRE day! When she moves around that much it can start to feel weird sometimes! Like a kick feels really cool, but the times when it feels like she's doing somersaults inside me, it can feel weird. Even if it is a little uncomfortable, I would much rather her be moving around all day so I know she's okay.
Sleep? Ehhh...it's getting less and less. I still sleep all night but I feel like I wake up more and more every night. I immediately go back to sleep, but it's not as much of a sound sleep, because I'm waking up so much.
Cravings? Nothing in particular. I still crave sweets, but again, that is not out of the ordinary for me!
What I miss? Bud Light Lime!
Milestones? None this week, but I can't wait for my 3D/4D ultrasound in a week. I know babies still look really different when they come out, it will just be really cool to be able to see her facial features!
Symptoms? My back is starting to hurt pretty often. There are moments where I'm starting to just be uncomfortable, but it's not really bad enough that I should be complaining. Other than the terrible morning sickness my first trimester, my pregnancy really hasn't been bad so far. Granted, I do still have 13 weeks until my due date, so I'm sure I have plenty of time left to be really uncomfortable. Can't really complain yet though!
Next week, after my 3D/4D ultrasound, I will post the pictures from the ultrasound and I will do an updated belly picture. Get ready! There is definitely going to be a change from my 23 week picture to my 28 week picture. It's all in my belly, but it's DEFINITELY bigger!
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment