This morning I had my 25 week doctor's appointment. Dr. Price said everything was looking perfect so far, which was great to hear! I go back in 3 weeks, on September 29th, for my glucose test, and then start having to go every 2 weeks after that. I can't believe I'm already to that point in my pregnancy. It is going by so quickly! If you notice the little ticker I have on the side, I will actually be down into the double digits tomorrow. Only 99 days left! It sounds like a lot, but I'm sure 3 months will FLY by. Also, I have my appointment at Baby Impressions on September 24th for my 3D/4D ultrasound. I can't wait! (Thanks, Lacey)! I will be sure to post pictures so you all can see what little Anderson looks like.
On a different note, I am very excited about the weekend! My friend, Mallary will be in town from Columbia, so I am having lunch with her on Saturday. After that, I have Addi's 8th birthday party (I can't believe she's going to be 8!) and then will be watching the South Carolina v. Georgia game! It should be a fun weekend! GO GAMECOCKS!
22 hours ago
9/24 woohoo! So glad you're going. Seeing those are so fun. Hopefully she'll cooperate. My sisters baby was being stubborn and hid her face the whole time but its amazing to see even her exact footprint. cant wait to see them!
ReplyDelete