Monday, September 19, 2011

Slight change of plans in the nursery....

After getting my rug in last week, I discovered the coral thing didn't really look all that great with the rug. Also, I have had a TERRIBLE time finding coral accents to match. I had come to the conclusion that I was going to have to have sheets, changing pad covers, etc. made, but still hadn't found any materials to use. So, unfortunately, as much as I would still prefer the coral, I have changed the colors to these three:


 A shade of hot pink, blue and green. I don't like them as much, but it looks much cuter than the others did with everything all together.


Finally got some baskets!


Now I have much more freedom to pick out sheets, lamps, etc. I think I had exhausted all of my resources looking for coral accents that I liked. I just couldn't do it anymore. Why do things always seem to work out like that? I'm sure a year from now I'll be able to find all kinds of things in coral. Oh well! I didn't look as good with the rug as I thought it would anyway. Theses 3 colors look much better! It may not look like it in the picture, but the 3 colors on the wall are pretty much exactly the same colors as in the rug.

 
These are new knobs to match with the new color scheme.

 I'm on the hunt for a crib sheet and changing pad cover. I've found some that will work, but want to make sure it's my favorite option before I purchase them.

No comments:

Post a Comment