20 hours ago
Thursday, December 15, 2011
39 1/2 Week Doctor's Appointment Update
I got the news that I was dreading today. Pretty much no change. I've only progressed 1/2 cm since Saturday. Once again though, I heard that it will probably only be a few more days. I'm so tired of hearing that, because that's what they made me think on Saturday when I went to the hospital. So frustrating! And no induction planned as of right now. If I haven't had the baby yet, I go back to the doctor on Wednesday. I'm trying really hard not to get too frustrated, because I know the best thing for me and the baby is to let it happen naturally, but getting induced just sounds so appealing right now! My doctor seems to think that I should be happy about being dilated to a 2.5 because some women get induced and labor for hours to get to that point, but it's just not exciting to me! Even though all of that will make my labor quicker and easier I'd rather just be in the hospital having my baby! Everyone say a few prayers that she'll be here in the next couple of days! Me and my mental health need the prayers! So ready to just have and hold my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohhhhhhhhh brother!!! what a bummer :( i will definitely be saying my prayers for you guys, i know you're so ready!!
ReplyDelete