Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last one...

This is the last bump picture I will be taking and posting, because I feel like I am starting to swell and hate all of my pictures! Well, the last pictures other than the ones I will take in the hospital anyway. Come on Anderson! Mommy doesn't want to get too swollen and embarrassed of the way she looks! I plan on working right up until I have to go to the hospital, so I would prefer not to get too swollen, because I obviously can't hide in my house! Anyway, so here is the latest picture taken this morning at 38 weeks and 4 days. I know it's not the greatest quality, but that's all your going to get at this point. I will be sure to get Tra to take some better ones at the hospital when she decides to make her appearance.



Also, I got a couple of gifts yesterday that I am very excited about! At my wedding shower a little over 2 years ago, Samantha and her mom gave me some really cute monogrammed stockings for myself, Tra and Deuce. Well, I hadn't really thought about Anderson's stocking with everything going on, and I definitely didn't think I would be able to find the same ones over 2 years later, but Samantha did. Fortunately, JP Collections had the same stockings this year, so she got one for Anderson! I ended up going up there myself and getting one more, so when our family continues to grow I don't have to worry about not being able to find them next time. I'm so glad she thought about it, because I don't think I would have for a while! Now I just need to hang them. It's going to be weird having 4 hanging up! I was holding all 5 (including the extra one) in my hands last night and talking to Tra about how weird it will be when our family is (hopefully) that size one day. I know that sounds stupid, but it's just a weird thing to wrap your head around. I can't explain it.

Then, Nikki and Samantha got me this really cute maternity hospital gown! I really wanted one of these, but didn't want to waste the money on it with everything else we had to buy. So, needless to say, I appreciate it more than they know! Thanks Nikki and Samantha!

Lastly, I have my doctor's appointment at 8:45 in the morning, so hopefully I will have some good news to share tomorrow! I'll update the blog as soon as I get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. so cute! hope you get checked and youve made some progress! :)

    ReplyDelete