Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Looks like I'll be making that Doctor's appointment tomorrow...

I get many texts and calls every day from people wondering how I'm feeling or if I've had the baby yet. I don't like to put too many details on my status on facebook, so here is where you can check if you are wondering what is going on. This way I don't have to tell the whole world. I can just tell the people who are interested. I update the blog pretty regularly, and when anything new happens I always do a post to let everyone know. I get so many calls and texts to the point where it's overwhelming sometimes and I don't always answer all of them. Please know that I am not trying to ignore you and that I really do appreciate the calls and texts. I appreciate you just thinking of me in general. It's just hard to return every call and answer every text sometimes.

I can promise, though, that most of you will get a text as soon as I get admitted to the hospital and I know for sure that little Miss Anderson is coming! In the meantime, I thought I would do a post to let everyone know that I am still here. I am now 3 days past my due date. I have a doctor's appointment at 8:30 in the morning and I am going to BEG to get induced if she doesn't come tonight. I am actually hoping that they will go ahead and induce me tomorrow. They originally told me months ago that I have to be at least a week over due for them to induce, but I'm hoping they will have a little bit of sympathy for me seeing as Christmas Eve is only 4 days away. I know I've said it before, but I desperately want to be home by Christmas Eve.

I will do an update after my doctor's appointment tomorrow, if anyone is curious. Sometimes it's just easier to do a post where everyone can read it instead on answering a bunch of individual calls and texts. Everyone say some prayers for me and keep your fingers crossed that we are all home safe and healthy before Christmas! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. praying for you, as always, Erin!!!! Anderson will be the best Christmas present ever :)

    ReplyDelete