20 hours ago
Saturday, December 10, 2011
A little progress, I guess!
So, I just got home from the hospital. I hate that I didn't get to stay, but I'm glad I know where I am now. I'm dilated to about a 2 and am at least 50% effaced. At least it's something! I won't tell all the details, but they thought I might be leaking amniotic fluid, so they had me come in so they could check. Turns out I wasn't, but to me, it was worth the trip. They hooked me up to the monitor, and said that I am definitely having contractions, even though they don't hurt very bad. You never know, because there are always exceptions, but they told me that most first time moms don't walk around dilated for a long time. With a second child it's pretty normal, but with your first it usually means things are starting! Anyway, hopefully it won't be but a couple more days! I'll keep everyone updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI'm New to your blog, Good Luck , What an awesome Christmas Gift...