It seriously doesn't seem possible that she could be seven months old. Time is just slipping by way too quickly. It feels like just yesterday that she was born. She has so much personality these days and loves to hear the sound of her own voice. I'm sad to see my baby getting so big, but so excited about each new stage. It really is so much fun!
-She can wave bye-bye, but only when she wants to. I usually can only get her to do it when I drop her off at my mom's house and am leaving.
-She can wave bye-bye, but only when she wants to. I usually can only get her to do it when I drop her off at my mom's house and am leaving.
-She can pull up fairly well, but only when things are the exact right height. If they are too short or tall she only gets up like half way.
-She says "Mama" all the time, but I still am not quite sure if she knows what she's saying. Sometimes, it seems like she does and then other times, she just says it while babbling. A few times though, she has been sitting with Tra and when I walk in the room from doing something, she says mama and holds out her little arms. At times like that, I feel like she has to know what she's saying.
-She is still in size 3 diapers. She's been in size 3 for over two months now, which is the longest she's been in a diaper size. Hopefully this means she's starting to slow down a bit, but praise God that she is healthy and growing!
-I put her on the scale this weekend, and if the scale is right, she is weighing in at about 21.4 pounds. That means she's gained about 1.5 pounds this past month.
-I put her on the scale this weekend, and if the scale is right, she is weighing in at about 21.4 pounds. That means she's gained about 1.5 pounds this past month.
-She is still about the same size as she was last month. About 50% of the time, she is wearing size 12M clothes, and the rest is either 9M or 6M. Clothing sizes for children are just as stupid as they are for adults. For the most part though, I would say she's about a size 9-12M. I just buy more 12M because she should be able to wear it through the rest of the summer.
-She is still a mama's girl. She is totally fine when I am not around and has no problem when I drop her off with my mom and sister-in-law, but when she is at home, she likes to be close to me. Heaven forbid I walk out of the room sometimes. Since I don't get to see her awake too much during the week, I can't say that I mind though. I am totally fine spending the couple of hours I get with her in the evenings with her glued to my side.
-She sleeps for about 10 hours every night. Usually from about 8:00 or 8:30 pm to 6:00 or 6:30 am. It kind of sucks on the weekends, but is perfect for our weekly schedule. Thankfully, on the weekends, she only stays awake for about an hour and half and then we take a good little nap.
-She is really into patting things right now. Whenever you are holding her, she just pats your back and arm over and over. I know she is not trying to be, but it's so sweet. It's my favorite thing she's doing right now - other than saying Mama.
-We made it an entire seven months without her getting sick, but she now has a little cold for the first time. I feel terrible, because she got it from me. It's nothing bad enough to even go to the doctor, but nonetheless, she is a little sick. You can only really tell when she lays down to sleep, but other than that she is a happy, playing baby.
-She loves to sit in the floor or pack'n'play and play with her toys. As long as she's sitting. She is not a big fan of having to lay down to get her diaper changed anymore. I usually have to give her something to play with.
-I know I've said it before, but she LOVES a show called Bubble Guppies. I have let her watch all kinds of shows such as MMC, Dora, etc., but she is only interested in Bubble Guppies. She'll watch the others for a few minutes, but that's about it. There's no distracting her from Bubble Guppies though.
-She still has blue eyes. I know it's weird that I keep saying that, but they don't look like they are going to change and I just can't believe she has blue eyes. SO HAPPY about it though.
-She still has no teeth!
Eating Schedule:
6:30 - 6 oz bottle
9:30 - fruit (3 cubes) mixed with oatmeal
10:30 - 5 oz bottle
1:30 - fruit and veggie mixed (3 cubes)
2:00 - 5 oz bottle
5:00 - 6 oz bottle
7:00 - veggie (3 cubes) mixed with rice
8:00 - 6 oz bottle
-She loves to sit in the floor or pack'n'play and play with her toys. As long as she's sitting. She is not a big fan of having to lay down to get her diaper changed anymore. I usually have to give her something to play with.
-I know I've said it before, but she LOVES a show called Bubble Guppies. I have let her watch all kinds of shows such as MMC, Dora, etc., but she is only interested in Bubble Guppies. She'll watch the others for a few minutes, but that's about it. There's no distracting her from Bubble Guppies though.
-She still has blue eyes. I know it's weird that I keep saying that, but they don't look like they are going to change and I just can't believe she has blue eyes. SO HAPPY about it though.
-She still has no teeth!
Eating Schedule:
6:30 - 6 oz bottle
9:30 - fruit (3 cubes) mixed with oatmeal
10:30 - 5 oz bottle
1:30 - fruit and veggie mixed (3 cubes)
2:00 - 5 oz bottle
5:00 - 6 oz bottle
7:00 - veggie (3 cubes) mixed with rice
8:00 - 6 oz bottle
She loves everything but green beans at this point. She gags at them. Next month we can start sooo many new foods and I can't wait!
![]() |
| So happy to be 7 months old! |
![]() |
| From here on out, she would NOT sit still for a picture. Little wiggle worm. |
On Saturday, we took our little monkey to the zoo for the first time. She seemed to have a great time, but didn't really care about the animals at all. Just happy to be people watching.









No comments:
Post a Comment