I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We didn't do anything last weekend because I felt like 105+ degree heat was just too much to get the baby out in, so I really wanted to take her and do something fun yesterday. I would have given anything to be at the beach, but I don't really have many vacation days left since I took most of my maternity leave this calendar year. Since the beach wasn't an option, we decided to go hang out with Tra's family at his uncle Bob's lake house. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back soon!
Here's a video of my sweet girl playing and then getting distracted when her daddy got home.
You can't tell in this video, but she's sooo close to being able to pull up. She's done it in her pack'n'play a few times, but as soon as she gets up, she falls over. It will be a while before she can stand up and balance.




No comments:
Post a Comment