Monday, July 23, 2012

How crazy am I???

I am already planning Anderson's first birthday party. I know it's crazy, but I live for planning! Seriously, you have no idea. I thrive off of this stuff. I would love to plan or organize things for a living.

I went ahead and bought Anderson's first birthday party outfit, which is the outfit in the middle (overalls). I am going to put some sort of birthday applique on it though. I think it's sooo darn cute though! I just had to go ahead and buy it. I absolutely love ALL of Shrimp and Grits fall stuff.

I have been blowing Pinterest up trying to figure out exactly what colors/theme I am going to do. I know it seems crazy, but seeing as I only have about four months until party time and I am a working mom, I have to start early. Two things are important to me and are going to be a big deal in my household: 1)Anderson's birthday and 2) Christmas. Unfortunately, these fall right close together in my house, so I need to plan ahead if I am going to be able to go big and afford both of these the way I want them. I plan on going all out and making a bunch of stuff I've seen on Pinterest/Etsy for her party. Can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment