I seriously can't figure out why Anderson thinks dogs are so funny, especially Deuce. She just laughs and him sitting there or walking by. It's crazy. Nonetheless, I absolutely LOVE to hear her laugh at him. You just have to smile when you hear a baby laugh. It's one of the happiest sounds in the world, in my opinion.
We got her the foam letter things to put down on the floor when she's playing in the living room and she seems to really like to eat play with them! Clearly, as you can tell by the video below, she was very excited about them! We went ahead and moved the coffee table out of the living room this weekend. She isn't crawling yet, but she will lunge foward into a crawling position and them fall to her belly. This past weekend, she bumped her head on the coffee table whileplaying in the floor, so we just decided to move it out of the room until she is walking really well. I don't want my girl to hit her head.
I'm still not sure she knows what she's saying, but she says "mama" all the time. She does it mainly when she's fussing because she wants me to get her. I can't figure out if that's just the sound she makes when she's fussing or if she has me fooled and knows to say it when she wants me to pay attention to her. She WILL NOT repeat it back to me though.

No comments:
Post a Comment