I finally got a video of my girl pulling up! It's a terrible video, but this is a place where I want to document things, so I figured I'd post it anyway. I'm pretty proud of my girl, because even though she's a "bigger baby" she's still seems to be doing stuff somewhat early. You clearly have to give her a reason though, as you can see by my dangling the coat hanger in front of her face. (Btw, I swear my child almost always has clothes on. This was just taken right after her bath.)
Also, she's only done it a few times so it may be coincidence, but I think she knows how to wave bye-bye. She did it to me this morning when I was leaving my moms after I dropped her off. I said "bye-bye" and she just waved her little hand up and down. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment