Friday, August 12, 2011

22 week update (a day early)!

How far along? 22 weeks
Size of Baby? 11 inches from crown to heel and weighs about 15 ounces! (Almost 1 pound!)
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, although I probably could be. I mostly wear dresses that I already had. I am in a wedding this weekend and discovered when trying on things for the rehearsal dinner that my cocktail dresses no longer fit, because they are more form fitting. Most of the other casual dresses that I have should fit for a while though. I am still in my normal pants, but I use a hairband to loop the button and the hole together. I should probably go ahead and purchase a bella band, but nothing is really uncomfortable yet so I was trying to wait until I absolutely had to.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Lots of movement! Last night my arm was laid across my belly and I actually saw my arm get pushed up. That's the first time anything like that has happened. It was strange because it didn't feel like that strong of a kick inside my belly, but it was strong enough to move my arm!

Sleep? I'm sleeping well still, but I can tell it won't be long before I will need a body pillow.
Cravings? I am still craving skittles fairly often, but that's about it. I hope it stays this way!
What I miss? Seeing as I have a wedding this weekend, I'm sure I will miss having a glass of wine or two! Also, football season is just a few short weeks away and I will definitely miss my Bud Lite Limes come then.
Milestones? Finding out that it's a girl and feeling the baby move more and more!
Symptoms? None really. Still have acid reflux from time to time, but that's about it!

Tonight and tomorrow we have wedding festivities all day seeing as Tra and I are both in the wedding, but on Sunday we are going to IKEA in Charlotte to get the dresser and bookcase for the nursery! I can't wait! We are also going to have lunch with one of my best friends, Alex Lewis and her boyfriend, Thomas who live in Charlotte. It should be a busy, but fun weekend!

I am getting this bookcase/shelf from IKEA. I just need to find some fun colorful baskets to put in some of the slots. This will be storage for toys and such.

Then, as I said before, I am getting this dresser and am replacing the knobs with the coral ones from Anthropologie.
I can't wait to start putting the room together. Next on this list is the crib. Unfortunately, it takes about 4 weeks to ship because it's on a little bit of a back order. As soon as I get these pieces of furniture in the nursery and put together, I will post pictures! Coming up sometime next week probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment