How far along? 24 weeks...only 16 more to go! It's crazy to think that in less than 4 months, God willing, I will be a mom to healthy little girl!
Size of Baby? 12 inches from crown to heel and weighs about 1.3 pounds!
Total Weight Gain? 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes? I still haven't bought any, but plan on getting a bella band this weekend. I feel like when I use the hairband trick to button my pants you can tell now, because it's so far apart. I'm hoping that a bella band will fix the problem so that I can wear my black pants for as long as possible. Most of my dresses were flowy to begin with, so hopefully I will be able to get another month or more out of them. My hope and goal is to make it through the end of September so that I can only buy fall/winter maternity clothes for October, November and part of December. All the stuff you have to buy for a baby is so expensive in itself that I just can't imagine having to buy maternity clothes for the summer AND winter months. That could get really expensive.
Stretchmarks? Not yet (no new ones from pregnancy anyway) and hopefully I won't because my mom didn't get any with me or my brother. According to the doctor, whether your mom had them or not is your best predictor.
Gender? GIRL!
Movement? Lots of movement!
Sleep? I would still say that I am sleeping well, but not as well as I was. I wake up many times during the night for no particular reason. Not to use the bathroom or anything, just to change positions I guess. I may purchase a body pillow, along with the bella band, this weekend as well.
Cravings? I'm starting to crave sweets more and more, but that's not unusual for me. It's something I craved daily before getting pregnant, and is just now starting to come back.
What I miss? Being able to do what I want. For example, I have never been one of those girls that had to ask people for help. I could pick up boxes myself, cut grass, put together furniture, etc. Now though, it's frustrating because I know that I can do things, but I'm just not supposed to, so I have to ask people to help. It's totally worth it for the safety of my baby, but I HATE asking for help!
Milestones? No new milestones this week.
Symptoms? I'm pretty much symptom free and loving the second trimester! I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant before I get really uncomfortable!
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment