Monday, August 22, 2011

23 weeks and 1 day pictures!

I just thought I would post some pictures seeing as I'm pretty far along in my pregnancy and haven't yet. I want this too look back on later when I've long forgotten. Also, many of my best friends don't live here, and I don't get to see them very often, so I thought I would post a picture so they can see the belly growing. It's not really large yet, but large enough to where there's no hiding it anymore!





Tra and I got a lot accomplished this weekend! Saturday morning we went and picked the crib up from Baby Furniture Plus Kids and put it together. Now all I have to do is pick out and purchase the glider. After that, it will just be the decorating finishing touches such as lamps, wall art, etc. I actually started a painting this weekend for the nursery. I will post pics when I am finished! Also, I got all registered at Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby this weekend. I don't like registering very much so it was something I wanted to check off the list. Here are the links:
Moms out there...please review and let me know if I missed anything that I should have added. I had a hard time with the bouncy seat. I like plain stuff that I wouldn't mind just sitting out in the living room, but that's pretty hard to come by apparently. I really like the pattern of my pack'n'play and swing because it matches in my bedroom and my living room, so I won't mind keeping it out. Why is it so hard to have a plain cream bouncy seat that doesn't have bunny ears and such on it. Look at my registry....you will see what I mean. Anyway, overall, I am very happy with everything I registered for. I tried to read reviews on car seats, strollers, etc. Hopefully I did an okay job with that stuff. I tried to pick the best breast pump I could find that wasn't $300. Any moms with any experience please let me know your thoughts because I am going to have to pump a couple of times a day once I go back to work. I was hoping to not have to buy a $300 double pump, but it may be my best option seeing as I won't have too much free time at work when I pump. Suggestions please!

Also, starting at 8 weeks, the baby will be staying with my sister-in-law while I am at work. I plan on getting an extra bouncy seat to keep there, but is there anything else that I need to keep there as well?

2 comments:

  1. omg that baby bump popped since you were here!! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting teary eyed and Merrick is telling me i'm crazy! You look awesome! Thanks for putting pictures up!! Keep them coming!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete