skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tra finally felt the baby move!
On Saturday night I was sitting on the couch watching TV and the baby started moving around a lot...much more than normal anyway. I decided this was probably the time for me to take my opportunity and see if Tra could feel him/her moving around. I told him he may be there for a while because I never know if there is going to be another movement immediately or not for another 30-45 minutes, but to come try. He came over and just sat in the floor and put his hands on my belly. It wasn't but a minute or two when he looked up all big eyed and was like "Was that it?" It was exactly the same time I felt the movement inside of me so I can only assume he did feel the baby moving around. Obviously, I guess it's not very strong on the outside right now. Also, just so all of you know, one of the reasons I share all of these randoms facts on my blog is because instead of a baby book, I plan on making my blog into a book for my child to have when he/she is older. They have all of those websites now like Shutterfly where you can make photo books, and what I plan on doing is kind of like that. I intend on making the book be from the beginning of my pregnancy until about 1 year old, and consisting of most of my blog posts. I just think it's a neat idea because not only will my child have the facts, such as first time I felt him/her move, the first time he/she rolled over, crawled, etc. but it will have something similar to journal entries from me about the each experience of my pregnancy and important milestones he/she reaches after birth.
Something that got my attention this weekend was this picture from my iPhone app for the 20 week mark. You see tons of pictures of what the baby should look like each week but very few examples of the baby inside your body. If the baby is already taking up this much room in my belly at the half way mark, I can't imagine what it will be like another 19 weeks from now. I mean, look how scrunched my other organs already are! No wonder people get so uncomfortable! Oh well, TOTALLY worth it though!
On a different note, I am getting to the point where I feel really great and want to take advantage and do things while I can. I'm sure I will be miserable in the end of my pregnancy and then won't be able to do much when the baby first arrives, so I want lots of dinners with friends, football games, etc in my near future! Supper club anyone?
Oh, and I find out for sure what Baby Dumit is a week from today! Can't wait!
So excited for you! This pic is so weird to me. Totally awesome - - but its crazy that little thing is growing inside you. Ahhhh!!! I'm glad you sent me that email today because I totally agree. Let's get it going!
ReplyDelete