How far along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: 6 inches from crown to rump and about 9.5 inches from crown to heel.
Total Weight Gain: About 7 pounds, which is right on target for 19 weeks to only gain a total of 20 pounds throughout the entire pregnancy. I started out weighing more than I should have so 20 pounds is the most ideal weight for ME to gain. Obviously though, some people's healthy amount would be more.
Stretchmarks: None yet!
Sleep: I can't complain! It has just started becoming uncomfortable to sleep on my back but my sides are working out pretty well for now. I haven't had to purchase the body pillow yet but I'm sure I will in the near future sometime.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling more movement and finally deciding on my nursery theme, bedding, etc.
Movement: Getting stronger! At first I wasn't positive it was the baby moving that I felt but now there is no question. I really want Tra to feel the baby move but it's so sporadic that you never now when it's coming.
Gender: Ultrasound tech was leaning towards a girl. I will find out for sure in about 2 more weeks though!
Labor Signs: Too early for that!
Belly Button: Still in! Thank goodness!
What I Miss: Same as before...being able to have a few drinks.
What I am Looking Forward to: Finding out what Baby Dumit is and getting the nursery all decorated!
Milestones: Starting to feel like I'm actually showing a little bit. I've gotten a few comments from people at work this week saying it was the first time they could tell that I was pregnant. It's kind of exciting when you actually look pregnant. It makes it a little more real.
On a different note, I just want to say that I can't tell you how happy it makes me that a lot of my friends are starting blogs! I am obsessed with them and wish that everyone would start one!
20 hours ago
count me in. I am officially a blogger :) mine will probably be slightly less mature though haha - - hennesseyhits.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete