A couple of weeks ago I went to the beach for a few days with my brother and his family. I almost always go for some of their beach week if I can. I look forward to this trip every year because it is quality time that I get with my niece and nephews that I love so much! I see them often but it's usually just for a couple of hours at dinner or something, so getting 4 or 5 consecutive days with them is great! Here are the few pictures that I took that week. (I really need to step it up with the picture taking these days. I always forget!)
 |
| Colin with the Mohawk that Ally and her friend, Randi gave him! |
 |
| Reese sleeping on the couch. |
 |
| I snapped a picture while Colin was in the bathroom annoying Ally while she was trying to get ready. |
 |
| Ally, Colin, Reese and Ally's friend, Randi at Botany Bay. |
 |
Shells at Botany Bay.
|
On my way down to Edisto I stopped in Summerton to stay with Annelise and Matthew for their baby girl, Annie Carlyle's baptism. The baptism went really well. She didn't even cry when they sprinkled her head with water! Afterwards, we ate some of the best food, ever! It was like Thanksgiving! Once again, I didn't take too many pictures, but I did manage to get a few!
 |
| Matthew, Annelise, Annie Carlyle and both sides of the family during the baptism. |
 |
| Annie Carlyle afterwards. |
Okay, so, I know I am kind of going crazy with the blogs about nursery ideas, but I can't help it! I have been on a mad search for the coral accent pieces to go in the nursery. So far, I haven't had any luck with the rug (which is the main piece I'm looking for right now) but here's some great things that I have found:
 |
| LOVE these adorable knobs from Anthropologie for the changing table/dresser. Note: They are the same ones in the gray and coral inspiration picture in my previous blog. |
 |
| I know it's not entirely coral, but I plan on working a couple of other colors in but just having coral as my main accent color. Not exactly sure where I am going to put this, but I ADORE this vase! It's from Anthropologie also. |
 |
| Crib sheets (didn't want these to be too loud or bright seeing as the baby will be sleeping on them and they are next to a solid white bumper and skirt). |
 |
| White Hemnes dresser from Ikea that I am getting. |
 |
| Decorating ideas. I really love the 3 frames of fabric idea and think I am going to do this over the crib or dresser/changing table. |
 |
| Another cute use of the Ikea Hemnes dresser. |
Ok, that is all for now!
cute colors. if you go with the fabric swatches, you should get extra and make a pillow for the chair :) my 2 cents for the day haha
ReplyDeleteI had thought about that and will prob end up doing it. Good suggestion!
ReplyDelete