Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Football Season!

I can't quite put into words how excited I am about the upcoming football season! South Carolina's kick-off game for the 2011-2012 season is only 38 days away! There is something about the feeling of gameday that can't be duplicated by anything else, even if you're just sitting in your living room watching. I don't know what it is. I just know that I love the feeling of waking up on a Saturday and doing some weekend chores while ESPN's gameday is on. It is quite possibly my favorite time of the year! I don't know how many games I will actually make it to this year, but I hope that I can get a few trips in to Columbia before my doctor tells me I can no longer travel.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! I can't believe its only 38 days, that's crazy. I too dont know how many games (Clemson that is) I can attend this year between work and wedding season (yes, people have actually planned events DURING season....booo, what are they thinking?). Hopefully Blair does a big kick off party again. But agreed, and man do I love dips haha.....you have me obsessed with these things!

    ReplyDelete