I have been meaning to blog about this for weeks but kept forgetting until I saw a couple of recent blogs about baby names on people's blogs that I follow. I finally decided to go ahead and write about it before I forgot again! As a lot of you know, if the baby is a boy, his name will be George Marion Dumit, IV. This is something that is very important to Tra and something that his Dad wanted so George, IV it is! As of right now, if we do end up having a boy, the baby will go by George. I have researched and researched and I can't find any decent nicknames for a fourth. Wait, who am I kidding? I can hardly find any at all, decent or not! About the only thing I found that wasn't completely stupid is Ives, but I don't like it much. So, if anyone knows of any cool nicknames for a fourth PLEASE let me know! Otherwise, we will just call him George.
If the baby is a girl, which is what the ultrasound tech was "leaning towards" at my 14 week appointment, I am pretty sure her name will be Anderson Adair Dumit. We aren't 100% sure on this but it has been the front runner for weeks now so I can't imagine things changing too much! We really liked the name Camden Adair Dumit until someone mentioned her going by Cam and all I could think about is Cam Newton (weird I know). As soon as I got that in my mind that name was out for me...even though it was Tra's favorite. I really LOVED Spencer but Tra shut me down pretty quickly because he hated it. Oh well, it's all about compromise, right? A few others I liked were Sullivan, and Kennedy. Like I said though, we haven't had a final discussion, but I'm pretty sure if it's a girl her name will be Anderson Adair Dumit!
Also, I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 18 1/2 week appointment so I will update tomorrow with any exciting new details!
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment