I know it's one day early but I don't plan on blogging this weekend so I figured I would go ahead and do it now. Halfway there...I can't believe it! For whatever reason, 20 weeks was such a milestone in my mind in the beginning of my pregnancy. I don't know if it was due to the fact that I felt pretty terrible for about 6-8 weeks or what, but 20 weeks seemed so far way then, and was a mark that I dreamed of reaching quickly. Now though, looking back, it has gone by so quickly. If these next 20 weeks go by just as fast, Baby Dumit will be here before I know it. That's part of the reason I have been on such a mission these past couple of weeks to get the nursery picked out and completed soon. Aside from the fact that I am a planner and hate having things on my to-do list, I know that 20 weeks will fly by, and I DO NOT want to be scrounging around to get things together last minute. It's just not my nature. I am the exact opposite of a procrastinator I guess you could say.
Also, just a little clarification on my title...I absolutely hope more than anything that I can carry Baby Dumit to at least 37 weeks (full term) and that he/she is healthy as can be, BUT seeing as my due date is very close to Christmas, I would love it if Baby D came a week or two early. Preferably like around December 10-12. That would be great! I just know most people who were born around Christmas get the shaft for their birthdays later in life. I think that combining the birthday and Christmas presents into one thing is crap, personally. Also, when do you do the birthday party? I would imagine it would have to be a few weeks before or after to actually have a good turn out. All of these reasons are my unselfish reasons why I would be thrilled if Baby D came a little early! I'm sure that I will be miserable and wouldn't mind for my own comfort as well though!
How far along: 20 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Dumit should be measuring about 10 inches from crown to heel (Almost the size of a ruler...crazy!) and weigh in at about 11 ounces.
Sleep: I wish I could sleep on my back, but I have to say, I am sleeping great for the time being.
Movement: I feel like it's getting stronger every week. I have felt the baby move outside my stomach a few times, but every time I lay down and try to wait for movement, so I can let Tra feel, nothing happens.
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment