Thursday, July 14, 2011

Almost 18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along? 17 weeks and 5 days! 18 weeks on Saturday!

Size of the Baby? 5 1/2 inches from crown to rump. About the size of a sweet potato then add arms and legs.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet. I'm thinking I will have to get a Bella Band any day now though. It's my goal to make it to 20 weeks without having to buy any of the maternity things if possible.

Gender? Ultrasound tech was leaning towards a girl but I'll find out for sure in a few more weeks! Can't wait!

Movement? Some. Just a couple of times a day as of now.

Sleep? Pretty normal. I no longer need naps!

Cravings? Haven't really had any except for the past 3 days I have been craving skittles. I haven't broken down and gotten them yet because I'm trying to avoid eating too many bad things but I keep thinking about them so I think I'm going to have to break down and get them!

What I miss? Lots of things! Doing fun things at the lake like tubing, drinking Bud Lite Limes now that it's summer, and having a glass of wine with dinner. Of course, it's all totally worth it though!

Milestones? Definitely being able to tell there is a baby in there! It has felt much more real this past week.

Symptoms? Feeling pretty good these days!


Also, just an exciting side note...South Carolina football kick-off is in 49 days! Can't wait! I fully intend on taking my pregnant butt down to Columbia for some games!

No comments:

Post a Comment